IS YOUR BUSINESS OPERATING IN TOP GEAR?
HOW TO DRIVE PROFITS, GROWTH, AND MORE... FOR FREE!
TUNE UP YOUR BUSINESS ENGINE
GET THE BUSINESS
GROWTH ENGINE NOW.
Know Where You Are Going
Feel like you’re running on an unknown course and can’t find the finish line? “Know Where You Are Going” will guide you to your checkered flag. You will learn to:
- Establish the guidelines that drive winning organizational decisions and behaviors
- How to provide focus and motivation for you and your employees
- Set strategies for clearly defining how you will achieve your goals
- Place value on your company and maximize your payout for prosperity
“Know Where You Are Going” describes the essential tools and actions required to target the finish line, navigate the course and win the race.
Know Where You Are
Are you getting the performance you need from your company’s engine to successfully compete? “Know Where You Are” will give you the tools and tskills needed to fine tune your business motor and stay on the track to profitability.
This chapter will help you take the financial guesswork out of running your business effectively.
- Move beyond historic P&L data and proactively manage your finances
- Plan for today and forecast tomorrow
- Eliminate cash flow problems and cover expenses
- Take control: plan, monitor and manage your finances
Lead With Integrity
All racing teams have a driver. But the driver won’t win the race without help. The difference between winning and losing is a sophisticated system of flawlessly executed policies, methods and procedures. “Lead With Integrity” teaches the entrepreneur how to:
- Free yourself from your business and put yourself in the driver’s seat by focusing on “success activities”
- Organize your business so that you consistently deliver on your promises
- Develop systems and procedures to eliminate waste, cut costs, run more efficiently and compete more effectively
Put yourself in the driver’s seat and organize your business into one that delivers on its promises through leadership and systems and delivers fabulous results.
Excellent People for Excellent Results
Even the best plans will go awry if they are not executed with the precision and efficiency of a high-performing crew. “Excellent People for Excellent Results” covers the essentials of building a winning team:
- Eliminate staffing headaches and turn your employees into your company’s best assets
- Attract and acquire the best talent for your company
- Build high-performing teams
- Establish an effortless and efficient organization
Realize winning results with winning teams.
Profitable Growth for Longevity
The goal of any business is growth and profitability. But the competition is always lurking, ready for an opportunity to pass you by. “Profitable Growth for Longevity” focuses on how you can grow and keep growing:
- Attract more customers
- Refine your sales process
- Convert more leads
- Maximize revenue and minimize expense
Keep your eye on the finish line and the competition in the rearview mirror with planning, monitoring and predictability.
When Your Customer Succeeds, You Succeed
Everyone loves a winner. A key to landing the winner’s circle is your customer. As the title of this chapter, “When Your Customer Succeeds, You Succeed,” implies your customers’ success is critical to your success.
- Develop a Unique Selling Position and compel your customers to do business with you
- Target the best customers
- Implement sales and sales management systems to optimize revenue opportunities
- Meet and exceed expectations to develop lasting customer loyalty
Create a win-win between you and your customer and share the winner’s circle.
Supercharge Your Business With
The Business Growth Engine
- Know Where You are Going
- Know Where You Are
- Lead With Integrity
- Excellent People For Excellent Results
- Profitable Growth For Longevity
- When Your Customer Succeeds, You Succeed
Alan SartainAuthor, Entrepreneur and Certified Business Coach
Has been a business advisor for over 10 years and during that time he’s developed, tested, and perfected his Business Growth Engine System
He’s worked with 100’s of clients in every imaginable industry, including both B2B and B2C business. His methods are praised and utilized by mom-and-pops and Fortune 1000 companies all around the world. Why? His methods work. The bottom line: Alan Sartain didn’t just read a few books, memorize a couple theories, and anoint himself an expert. He’s applied his learning in the trenches himself.
Alan started as an entrepreneur, trapped in corporate life for over 20 years working his way up the sales and marketing career ladder to the level of vice president of sales and marketing for a Fortune 500 company. Wanting to hone his general management skill he made the move to become the president of a mid-sized company.
More importantly than all of that, though, Alan is still happily married to his wife of over 30 years and enjoying his 2 boys which goes to show that an entrepreneur can have his family cake and eat it too!
Lets face it. Growing your
business is hard to do.
It takes a finely tuned engine, constantly adjusted by a master mechanic to achieve optimal performance.
There are quite literally hundreds, if not thousands of business coaches, consultants, and trainers trying to “help” business owners grow there businesses. So if you have decided that you could use a coach on your team. Who should you chose? Someone from the yellow pages, the internet or even your cousin? Chose someone with a proven track record of consistently helping North American businesses achieve optimal performance. But please do not take my word for it, check out what my clients are saying:
“Having a business coach is one of the best business decisions I’ve ever made. Having “Alan Sartain” as my coach was the best business decision I’ve ever made. His wide range of expertise in management, sales, marketing, and operations coupled with his personal commitment to grow my business and me as a business person are priceless. Since I started working with Alan in September 2005, my business is up 381%!”
Lee Minich – Lab X Technologies
ReSults Business Coaching is in the business of one thing and one thing only, getting business results for our clients.
Call now for your FREE Business
Growth Engine Diagnostic
No cookie cutter approach, no text book answers, no hard sell. Just a straight forward analysis of your vision, financial, systems, team, sales and marketing and approach to customer satisfaction combined with ideas to grow you business. Isn’t it about time to put you in the driver’s seat for your business and your life?