If you are serious about getting business ReSults, prepared to take charge of your business and want to have a little fun along the way, I can definitely help you.
Whether you want to grow your business, gain a better balance, make more money or develop an exit strategy, I have the experience and ability to teach you how.
I only work with clients who are committed, open-minded and are prepared to reap the rewards of being a successful business owner.
The 7 Most Important Things You Should Know About Business Coach “Alan Sartain”
- With more than 100 successful business coaching relationships, I know how to get the best performance from my coaching clients, often doubling revenue and tripling profits in the first year.
- I have over 20 years of experience in Strategic Planning, General Management, Marketing and Sales in both Fortune 500 and small- to mid-sized companies.
- With a highly successful track record of leading organizations through the development and implementation of strategic, marketing and sales plans, operations and customer service to obtain bottom-line results, I have the experience to help business grow.
- I know how to get ReSults, over the course of nine years I grew one business from a 45% market share to greater than an 85% market share with sales growing from $35MM to more than $100MM.
- I love to coach, whether as a youth football coach, Level II Certified Ski Instructor or Business Coach, I have a passion to help people improve.
- Earned a Bachelor of Science in Business from Montana State University with concentrations in Marketing and Statistics as well as numerous graduate level courses from the Simon School, University of Rochester.
- As someone who loves to learn, I have completed numerous high-level seminars including: Certified Business Coach – Action Coach; Leadership Development Program – Center for Creative Leadership; Global Executive Leadership Program – Cornell University; Managing Negotiation Dynamics – Columbia University; Dealing with an Angry Public – Harvard, MIT and Tufts Universities, Pricing Strategies – Kellogg School, Northwestern University; and The Psychology of Selling – Brian Tracy
If this is the right approach for you, contact me today!
Alan R. Sartain
President and Owner Client ReSults
Do you have too much going on with work, home, life? You may need a business coach!
Contact Alan Sartain.